Please Welcome FishOn Fabrications to TinBoats.net

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
You might have not heard of FishOn Fabrications, but if you have spent any amount of time on TinBoats you know Bassboy1. He has decided to take his passion for boat building and metal fabrication to that next level and what has been born is FishOn Fabrications. If you are not familiar with his work, check out his posted projects and work he has done for others and even members here on TinBoats.

I actually met Dawson down at Dale Hollow a few years ago when the site was only a couple of years old. Here was this young kid that talked the talk, but from what I saw from his boat down in TN to the work he has done over the years, he can deliver. :beer:

Bassboy1 is always willing to help out on Tinboats, and he can do the work for you if you do not have the skill or time (I'm one of those people).

Dawson has been a true resource here from the start of TinBoats.net, so it is only fits that this is what he was meant to do....all things dealing with metal fabrication. =D>

Enough small talk from me, let his work prove it to you. Check out his website and the projects he has done.

Click on the banner to check out what he can do for you!

Thanks Dawson! Good luck with your new venture! :beer:

Well alright and about time!

BassBoy rocks and knows what he is doing!

You get the Ahab Seal of approval

clawhammer08.png

Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

I have been so busy that I've gotten a bit lax in posting pictures. I'm going to make an active effort in posting pictures of various projects on a more regular basis, as I know y'all are a very picture hungry crowd. :D

Check the site out from time to time in the coming weeks - I will be making continuous improvements in the near future.

The Ahab Seal of Approval - I'm flattered! It's hard to beat that prestigious award.

Dawson

Good to have you on the payroll BB. =D>

Happy Customer,
Brine

Congrats man! I've known Dawson for a while and shared some time on the water with him. I can say he is top notch and a great guy to work with!

That's awesome! All that work is aluminum? So it will still be around 30 years from now, like my dad's old jon boat?

I love it! I'm think the next boat might just have to make a trip down south.

wasilvers said:
That's awesome! All that work is aluminum? So it will still be around 30 years from now, like my dad's old jon boat?

If I build it, it's aluminum, and should be around much longer than 30 years!! :D

Latest posts