1st Annual Tinboats.Net Labor Day weekend Tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell I'm in... Not really sure if I will get any fishing in but just in case I do.

fishnfever

FishinsMyLife317 said:
I'm in but what's the "secret item" in the picture?

To prevent any "pre-fishing" Jimmy (aka Mr. T, aka Grand Master Jim, aka Baitmeister) will give us an item that must be included in the photo - last contest (look it up) it was a coin. Who knows what he might choose this time, a balloon, a small cat, possibly an autographed photo of the DamnPeople Boat.

Redbug will be allowed to use a live skunk in his photo - oh wait, that woudl be his catch :shock:

Sign me up jim, I think ill tag along with shinerman77 on this one just to make sure he dont hurt himself hehehe

Edit: Also to clear up the rules a bit, do you mean we can use any kind of artifical bait or any kind of bait that we want includeing livebait?

BassAddict1976 said:
Sign me up jim, I think ill tag along with shinerman77 on this one just to make sure he dont hurt himself hehehe

Edit: Also to clear up the rules a bit, do you mean we can use any kind of artifical bait or any kind of bait that we want includeing livebait?

Any bait goes! artificial, real, grenades, TNT, Bow and arrow LOL!

As long as it is legal in your state, Its legal in this tourney.

Jim said:
BassAddict1976 said:

Any bait goes! artificial, real, grenades, TNT, Bow and arrow LOL!

As long as it is legal in your state, Its legal in this tourney.

ON NO................ I think my boy shinerman77 got this one all wrapped up, minds well just send the trophy to him....

You can count me in. Ill have a hard time winning, fishing Norris Lake in Tennessee. Oh Well!!!

Great Idea BTW

I'm in I suppose! I'm hoping me and dad can take the boat out. If not, I guess this tournament will be won by a guy fishing from shore. :wink:

We don't need a scale or anything because it'll be based on the secret item correct?

joe bag o donuts said:
I'm in I suppose! I'm hoping me and dad can take the boat out. If not, I guess this tournament will be won by a guy fishing from shore. :wink:

We don't need a scale or anything because it'll be based on the secret item correct?

correct, a smile, a secret item and a camera LOL!

Wait a minute!

You think moving is more important than fishing???

You need to get your priorities straight there bud. :D :D

Latest posts