Free Stuff Giveaway Pair of RodHolders

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I figure the best way to make new friends it give them free stuff so I want to start off here on Tinboats and offer a rodholder give away. I will take names through the end of the month and do a drawing on July 1. I will pick two people out randomly to win a pair each of 3/8" rodholders and mounts with of your choice of angles.

Must have at least 25 posts before entering.
5b73ab44-67a0-447f-a391-870c60d6e7af_zpsc911973f.jpg

The rod holder pictured is the extra tall model but the winner can request any length we offer.

Oh, count me in! Great timing, just looking for rod holders for the new jon!

I joined IN on the contest, need some rodholders.
Then I took a look at the website and I got this. Just supplying the info, not making any judgement.
When I clicked on more info. AVG said there were 24 compromised pages on the site.
So be careful and hopefully the owner can get to the bottom of it.
Tim

website VIRUS issue seems to be corrected as of 8:25am CST on 6/15/2013

Attachments

• virus.jpg
    virus.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5,481
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=318701#p318701 said:
Metal Rodholders » Today, 19:51[/url]"]Not sure why you got that on the website haven't had any one else with any trouble. I am checking into it further though thanks for the heads up.

Went to the website and also had my virus scanner come up with a threat it blocked.

Thanks to everyone who let me know something was up with the website I really appreciate it. The hosting company is looking into why it is tripping the virus scan software and told me it should be fixed within 24 hours.

Keep on signing up to win these you will love them.

FYI,

It is not happening with Mcafee Enterprise or Syamntec Endpoint Protection (both latest versions) tried on Multiple Operating systems. I wonder if it is just an AVG thing.

Thanks Jim I have added an "SSL" to the whole site also along with Hostgator trying to figure out why its getting AVG to throw an error.

I have installed AVG on my computer and am not getting the error is anyone else having an issue with it still?

Thanks again to everyone who checked it out.

Latest posts