1456 Landau

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jerry, I am with you on keeping the weight down. I learned on my mod that all the wood that I put in the boat was not really necessary, its a small jon. The next boat will most certainly be a larger one with less wood.

bigwave said:
Hey Jerry, I am with you on keeping the weight down. I learned on my mod that all the wood that I put in the boat was not really necessary, its a small jon. The next boat will most certainly be a larger one with less wood.
Hey Kevin,....It's a real challenge get more function OUT of a boat by putting less IN the boat. Great to hear from you, have a Safe Holiday. Jerry :)

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=335402#p335402 said:
Jonboat Jerry » 33 minutes ago[/url]"]
bigwave said:
Hey Kevin,....It's a real challenge get more function OUT of a boat by putting less IN the boat. Great to hear from you, have a Safe Holiday. Jerry :)

Light is right if you want to get super skinny.............................. :mrgreen:

Jerry have you made any progress, and do you know what mods you will do yet? Happy Holidays to you as well.

Hey Dave, No progress as yet, but I haven't messed anything up either :) Too busy with the holidays and Grand Kids.
Been kickin' a few things over in my head, but so far nothing has emerged. Stay away from the Stuffin' Jerry :)

Latest posts