Thermacell Heated insoles

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Thermacell Heated insoles, yes or no?

For you guys that Ice fish or sit in tree stands for many hours could this be a solution to cold feet?

https://www.thermacell.com/heated-insoles-foot-warmers

why Jim, why, did you post this, now i may have to get a pair because i have tried everything to keep my feet warm in the woods.

I've had two pairs of them.

The first pair was a Christmas gift. They lasted the remainder of that first winter and most of the next.
The second pair didn't even last a full winter.

There will not be a third pair.

I went back to the toasti toes chemical footwarmers.

Jim,

I did not contact them. Since the first pair was a gift I didn't even have a receipt or date of purchase.

The second pair I had every intention to contact them but kept putting it off. One of those outta sight outta mind kind of things.

Interestingly both pairs failed in the same way. They worked fine one day and simply would not charge the next. It wasn't a slow failure over time like a battery going bad.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=334609#p334609 said:
Paddler » November 16th, 2013, 11:00 am[/url]"]Jim,

I did not contact them. Since the first pair was a gift I didn't even have a receipt or date of purchase.

The second pair I had every intention to contact them but kept putting it off. One of those outta sight outta mind kind of things.

Interestingly both pairs failed in the same way. They worked fine one day and simply would not charge the next. It wasn't a slow failure over time like a battery going bad.

Maybe they caused your feet to sweat to much .............. Mrs. sabotaged them because she could not take the foot odor anylonger ... LOL

Too steep for my budget. I've not heard much that convinced me that these are worth the money. I'm still a toasty toes guy, and just saw that they make an entire insole now. I think I saw a 5 pack for about $10 today at BP on sale.

Since we don't have ice, I don't ice fish, so I've never visited this section prior to this. Now I'm wishing I would have minded my own business as I will probably have to buy a pair of these. This is the first I've ever heard of these. I have a thermacell mosquito repellent and love how well it works. I've tried everything else with no luck in keeping my feet warm. And talk about uncomfortable, I was stuffing "Hot Hands" into my boots way back before they even thought of making "Toasty Toes" so I might as well give these a shot.

Latest posts