Please Welcome BassBoatSeats.com as TinBoats newest Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Super excited to have bassboatseats.com and their sister sites Pontoon stuff and Boat carpet buys join us as a sponsor here on TinBoats.net. As this site is all about modifying and fixing our boats, it is good to have a resource like them on board. Check them out by clicking on the banner below and click on their other links on top of their website to see everything they offer to fixing up your boat or pontoon boat.

Thanks to Bassboatseats.com for sponsoring us here on TinBoats.net. :beer:

Promocode for TinBoats members: TINBOAT10

Just ordered a couple Deckmate Seats and pedestal mounts. I literally spent the weekend comparing prices and BassBoatSeats couldn't be beat, plus free shipping. Cant wait!

Kevin, I couldn't help myself, once again you beat the competitors and I bought all my carpet and some glue from you. Again with free shipping! :beer:

I had to call in for a couple questions about the products and your staff was more than helpful!

Great prices! Just ordered a few samples. Can't beat free samples!

Samples came in a couple of weeks ago from them. Way better than Lowe's and Homedepot and only a couple cents more per sq. Foot for carpet.

About to place my order soon. Just trying to figure out how much I'll need.

BassBoatSeats.com is very excited to offer a 10% discount to TinBoats.net members with promo code 'TINBOAT10'. Be sure to enter the code during the checkout process to take advantage of the discount!

Thanks for giving the members here a 10% discount and supporting us here at TinBoats.net. :beer:

Guys and gals,
If your looking for seats, pedestals, or even Carpet for your project or restoration, Take a look at BassBoatSeats.com.

Jim

I received a set of seats and carpet for a bass boat project. The seats and carpet are top notch. Great product, fast shipping. I cant wait to do business again.

Attachments

• 20140806_182843.jpg
    20140806_182843.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5,470
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=363031#p363031 said:
Timtactical » 5 minutes ago[/url]"]I received a set of seats and carpet for a bass boat project. The seats and carpet are top notch. Great product, fast shipping. I cant wait to do business again.

AWESOME!

Just received my free samples since I'm contemplating using their company during my recarpet this summer. I requested samples of 24oz midnight star gray, 20oz midnight star gray, and 20oz gunmetal gray. I was REALLY leaning towards their midnight star gray so I requested both the 24oz and 20oz for comparison and the 20oz gunmetal just to see the color difference. I received in the mail today a 24oz gunmetal gray and a 20oz gunmetal gray.... That's it. Such a simple task and I couldn't even get the color I primarily wanted. Sorry guys, you just lost a customer.

Latest posts