1st Annual Tinboats.Net Labor Day weekend Tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caught 3 LM this weekend, all were very small. One was my personal smallest!

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,245
I have no pic to post as the lake went dead on the weekend.

I contn't beleive it caught 1 About 10 inches and that is it for three 8hr days
The weather turned cold and then no fish but jr and I had a great time anyways.

Oh well there is allways next year.

Fishhog sr

I did not get a chance to fish as I had to work to support my bait monkey. Anyway, I seriously doubt that I woudl have gotten anything close to that Hawg- congrats on a great fish

I went out once and all I caught was a jackfish. It would have taken a monster to beat the bass ya'll caught anyway. Nice fish

Well folks we are all done here. It is 8:02 PM and the Tournament is all done. Congratulations to Shinerman77 for producing a monster hawg. Shinerman is now the 1st annual labor day tourney champ and has bragging rights for 1 full year. :wink:

I want to thank all who participated and submitted pictures.

As an added bonus, anyone who submitted a picture gets a consolation prize (yes even you gamefisher =D>) . So watch out for those in the mail.

I will be ordering the plaques and getting the prizes ready this coming week.

Jim said:
As an added bonus, anyone who submitted a picture gets a consolation prize

Technically speaking Jim, there was a picture in my post....... so do i qualify for the consolation prize LMAO? :lol: J/K had fun in the tourney even though I got nothin'..... when's the next one!!

I just want to start out by saying thank you to my understanding wife. Who gave me the kitchen pass to go fishing this weekend. :D To bassaddict who with his fine fishing skills pushed all the fish in my direction. And to Jim for the senkos. Very nice baits jim. I enjoyed the tournement hope to participate in many more. :wink:

BassAddict1976 said:
Jim said:
As an added bonus, anyone who submitted a picture gets a consolation prize

Technically speaking Jim, there was a picture in my post....... so do i qualify for the consolation prize LMAO? :lol: J/K had fun in the tourney even though I got nothin'..... when's the next one!!

Nice try my good man! Next Tourney is going to be Next year Memorial Day. And I already have the prize picked out. It is going to be off the hook! Unprecedented in forum history! (at least that I have seen LMAO! \:D/ )

Awesome fish and congratulations Shinerman! That thing is a beast :shock:

Nice fish everyone and great hosting of the tourney Jim / Tinboats. These things rock, I wish we could have one every month! :D

I wish!

Lots of folks spend countless amounts of money and time searching for the magic bait, when they should spend their time learning what makes fish tick :)

Latest posts