14' Semi V sea nymph

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
acedog1234 said:
nice boat i love it i have a 1968 14 foot sea nymph that im modifing im new to the site and when i figure out how to start a topic forum i will post some pics throughout my project

Thank you and :WELCOME: aboard acedog1234... Update your profile and let us know where your from.

Were you unable to reattach the front "cap" piece??

I need to put added support for a trolling motor up front like yourself abut wanted to reinstall the cap.

I just recently got a Sea Nymph 14 . I haven't got it on the water and have wondered how stable it is. How is your boat. For now I am just going to clean it up and paint it and fish...maybe deck the front if I feel its safe with my kids...Looks like it would be with that boy up front. :D

HOW DID YOU TIE THE SIDES OF YOUR BOAT TO YOUR SIDE BOXES WHERE YOU REMOVED YOUR MIDDLE BENCH? DOING THE SAME THING AND WANT THE SUPPORT I HAD PRIOR TO REMOVAL

Old thread but a sweet build. I'm about half way through mine and stumbled across this one. Looks like I came up with a miniature version of your build for my 14K. I kind of wish I would have found this last week though because I would have popped my front bench out as well so I could drop that deck down 2 or 3 inches..... again, awesome job. Very clean and professional looking.

Latest posts