Snow Storm

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lckstckn2smknbrls

Reaction score
Where I live we're getting 9" to 10" snow, I shoveled the first of it off my deck. I'll get to the driveway later tonight.

Yep.....rolled through Iowa last night. Came out of Oregon/Washington, and picked up moisture after it got over the mountains.
Look at it this way.....our "normal" average annual snowfall is what...32"-34", right? We just got a third of that, in one session. That much less to look forward to.
Gotta love snow.....so light, so fluffy, so quiet.....no two alike....then the little bastards gotta gang up on ya.

Roger

18 inches of snow in some parts of northern IL yesterday. Got 6 inches at my house near kankakee, ain't going nowhere either, high of 22 today.
Tim

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
Where I live we're getting 9" to 10" snow, I shoveled the first of it off my deck. I'll get to the driveway later tonight.
I haven't seen a total for my town but Carpentersville which is the town to the south got 12.5" and Crystal Lake which is the town to the north got 15.0". A few miles north got 18".

Well you guys can enjoy your snow, I'll be content with only having to deal with it about once every couple of years on avg. We see just enough of it to remind us that it's all we wanna see. LoL

14" here.. Serviced the snowblower earlier in the week with new rubber paddles and a fresh oil change.. Also picked up 50# of black sunflower seeds, 20# of mixed songbird seeds, and a box of assorted suet.. Feeders were hung out before the snow and they've all been very popular.. :lol:

Calling for 57 degrees and a 100% chance of rain on Thanksgiving Day, so I'm figuring it'll be a wet mess by the weekend..