Please Welcome The Rescue Step as TinBoats newest Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,
Super excited to have The Rescue Step Team on board here at TinBoats. I actually had the pleasure of meeting Ed, Kevin, and Mercedes at the Great American Outdoor show. Instantly we knew that the Rescue Step and TinBoats were a perfect fit and the opportunity to showcase their product here was born.

What is the Rescue Step? It is a simple, solidly built, American engineered & made, re-entry ladder, designed to save your life if you fall out of your boat. Boom, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

We never think about it, but it happens, and it happens all the time when it's least expected. People fall out of boats. For the majority of the guys on TinBoats, most of us have smaller boats which makes it even more important to have something like this on your boat.

Scenario: What happens when you do fall out of your boat and into the water? Can you get back in? I bet very few of you can, very few. I know I can't, I have bad shoulders and I am a big guy :LOL2: There is no way am I hoisting myself back up into the boat. Don't be a statistic.

Click on the banner below to go over to The Rescue Step website and check it out for yourself. I have one and will be adding it to my next boat and I will be doing an in depth review of it. I can already tell you by playing around with it that it is solid. While at the show, they told me to go ahead and step on the ladder they had on display. To be 100% honest, I was a little nervous because there were 100 people all around and being a big guy I was afraid I was going to bend it or something. :LOL2: Not a chance, this ladder is built solid! I was sold.

I can go on and on, but if we step back and look at the amount of time we spend on the water and the amount of money we spend on our hobbies, then having this life saving ladder on your boat for relatively short money should not even be a consideration. I highly recommend one for your boat.

I want to thank everyone at The Rescue Step for giving TinBoats an opportunity! :USA1:

Attachments

• IMG_3949.JPG
    IMG_3949.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 4,266
  • IMG_3951.JPG
    IMG_3951.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 4,266
  • IMG_3956.JPG
    IMG_3956.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 4,266
  • IMG_3953.JPG
    IMG_3953.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 4,266
GOOD JOB !!!

I hope this company receives many letters of how
their step has saved their lives or someone they know !!!

There must be dozens, if not hundreds, of boaters across the Nation
that has fallen from their craft and for whatever reason, could not
get back aboard and drowned. (or came close to it).

WELCOME ABOARD RESCUE STEP !!

excellent!! welcome aboard! looks to be a great product!!

On my 24ft Grady White, I have a tiny swim platform and it had a tiny useless ladder.

I put a large telescoping ladder on for just this purpose, also sometimes we like to take a swim and before this I could not get into the boat without help, it was quite an adventure. You can see it in my avatar pic

This is a great idea as well.

thanks

Welcome Rescue Step...

I am looking forward to the review. Thanks Jim for bringing on new and useful products for we old ( and even younger ) duffers.

richg99

p.s. Jim, I didn't see "the banner below" to click on...but I miss lots of things these days.

Nice and welcome. =D> =D>

I think I may drop $15 on aluminum and fab one of these up!

Latest posts