TinBoats Decal

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
For the members of our Forum.....Would you like a decal for your vehicle, boat, or whatever? Send me a PM with your mailing info and design choice and I will send one to you. You have a choice of an American flag or the aluminum design. This will go while supplies last.
TinBoatsFlag.jpg
TinBoatsMetal.jpg

HI Jim,

Thank you again for the stickers.

I may have some postage stamps laying around that I can send you to cover future sticker requests.

okgene said:
HI Jim,

Thank you again for the stickers.

I may have some postage stamps laying around that I can send you to cover future sticker requests.

Thanks! But not needed! Just continue to be a member here and lets continue to grow this awesome community/forum/family. :beer:

Jim
Thanks for the stickers, can't wait for it to warm up and get'em on the old boat.

Hey Jim got the decals nice bright colors, thanks and thanks for a great place to hang out.

Fresh batch just arrived!

Offer stands, if you want a decal PM me your mailing info and I will send one to you. On me. :D

Specify aluminum or flag.

I also have 36 inch heavy duty vinyl rulers. If you want one of those you would just have to pay delivery of $4. I can afford to mail those! :LOL2:

Rulers are free if you are local and we meet up.

Jim

caf3ba99129e45023220d27c8b9741d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All Decals and rulers went out in the mail. If you asked for one and did not get it within 3 days, Message me back. :LOL2:

Plenty of decals left, get your today and represent the BEST and largest aluminum boat forum in the world! :lol:

Fresh batch of decals in. Pm me your mailing info and design choice and I will get one out to you for free.

Even for our Canadian Brothers and Sisters in Canada, I can send you one of the aluminum design ones. \:D/

Jim

Received mine. They are AWESOME. Thanks again Jim.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I got my Decals yesterday. They look great! I will post a pic of the american flag decal on my boat when I put it on!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

ronjon1190 said:
I got my Decals yesterday. They look great! I will post a pic of the american flag decal on my boat when I put it on!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

ckhenshaw4 said:
Received mine. They are AWESOME. Thanks again Jim.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Awesome guys! Thanks again!

To the folks still waiting,
I still have a few to send this week so if you did not get yours yet, you will this week coming up.
I grabbed a stack from home to ship them while I was at work, but I did not grab enough flag decals. :D

Jim

VERY COOL GIVEAWAY COMING UP AND IT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO SHOW THE DECAL.

Don't have a decal yet? Send me a Message with design choice and mailing info and I will get one out to you. Limited supply........well not really but you wont make the giveaway. :D

Latest posts