FORUM UPGRADE ISSUES

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that are choosing to use the aero theme vs the pro silver, you can even change the color of the forum. Under your name on the top right, you will see a little paint brush. Click on it and choose a color....if you want. :D

richg99 said:
I tried the ATTACHMENTS on the bottom of the REPLY box. It appeared to do all of the right things, but no ATTACHMENT i.e. picture appeared.

For a picture to appear you have to "place in line"

IMG_1206.JPG

I couldn't find "Place in line" but it might be because the system doesn't like my pix.

I get a small yellow icon in the right corner. Clicking on it...I get... The image file you tried to attach is invalid.

Perhaps it is too large or something else? Otherwise, it is a standard JPG that would normally work just fine.

richg99 said:
I couldn't find "Place in line" but it might be because the system doesn't like my pix.

I get a small yellow icon in the right corner. Clicking on it...I get... The image file you tried to attach is invalid.

Perhaps it is too large or something else? Otherwise, it is a standard JPG that would normally work just fine.

I get the same thing, Rich! I wonder if it's the new file format for iPhones which are heic files instead of jpeg. I am playing with the settings.

We're also using a different version of PHP. Almost latest and greatest being 7.2. Naturally it should have been tweaked. Max file size upload was 2 meg which may have been it, this has been increased to 25 Meg so try again and see if that fixed it.
platform_wallpaper_by_minimanjapan-d3hlccf.jpg

I just tried to upload a photo and got this in a yellow warning.

It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct.

Nope. Didn't work at all. lf there is an " insert in line" command, I didn't see it.

After I marked..add file...the right file showed up. I'll go back and see if it had the "wrong file format" message. It was the same 5 meg jpg.

I just uploaded these two, first one is 3.1 MB
086.JPG
Second one is 1.9 MB
P90505-140230.jpg
This is what I mean about "place inline"
Untitled.png

I did make some changes to the php.ini file so try again.

Images are now limited to 8 megs in size. If it's bigger than that it will have to be re-sized.

Latest posts