Pic of Birds

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a lot of birds in one area!

I love bird photography (and bird watching). My friends call me a nerd or a dad but whenever I take them bird watching they always have a great time...

I need a better lens but these are some shots I've gotten. (lenses are sooo expensive!)

s1kb8ygu7dl01.jpg

j08g64b948e01.jpg

The bald eagle was very far for my lens, and I was new to photo editing. I should really re-edit this photo. The vignette is way too much imo.

I would have had some really neat pic. of an eagle, but I forgot that I didn't have any film in the camera! :roll: #-o

overboard said:
I would have had some really neat pic. of an eagle, but I forgot that I didn't have any film in the camera! :roll: #-o

Man that is a huge bummer... I bet you never made that mistake again!

Film? What is film? :LOL2: :LOL2:

Seriously film used to be readily available everywhere. Now I suppose it is either a specialty shop or online. Don't suppose there are many photo labs left either.

Enwez, both those images are terrific.

Pssst: I heard of a guy that hangs out behind the bowling alley has some 400 ASA Kodachrome. (just joshin :LOL2: )

enwez said:
That's a lot of birds in one area!

I love bird photography (and bird watching). My friends call me a nerd or a dad but whenever I take them bird watching they always have a great time...

I need a better lens but these are some shots I've gotten. (lenses are sooo expensive!)

The bald eagle was very far for my lens, and I was new to photo editing. I should really re-edit this photo. The vignette is way too much imo.

Are you using a digital or film camera?

I get that lenses are expensive, but when I went digital I bought many lenses off Craig's list. There are photog buffs that are constantly upgrading their bodies and lenses at fantastic "get rid of it" prices.

A good lens is worth whatever it costs.

Latest posts