Blackstone Griddle

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone use a Blackstone griddle (or any griddle for that matter) for outdoors cooking? I'm thinking a flat top propane griddle will work better for our camping trips. Looking at the 17" & 22" Blackstone brand. Any feedback welcomed.

I don’t have the Blackstone, but i do have the old school camp chef 3-burner.

The griddles themselves are amazing and fun to use.

What i would look for is....how easy are they easy to clean after you are done cooking. There will be run-off of food particles and liquids, and there will be splatter all around. For me it became a chore to clean because we left it outside at the campground and i didn’t want insects and mice feasting all week while we gone.

Great feedback. Right now I think I'll stick to a big frying pan on top of the Coleman propane grill.

BTW, I still have my old school Coleman pump model that uses white gas. The lantern too with the two silk mantles. They are >40 years old now. I like them but it is just harder to use compared to the convenience of the propane & battery powered stuff.

Latest posts