Big Bob Gisbon Original White Sauce

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered a couple of bottles of this stuff to try on some chicken wings, thighs, etc. Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?
I am trying to stay away from high sugar "extras" on my food and this seems low enough carb to try.

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Bob-Gibson-Original-White/dp/B01N9EPTWY/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2QYS9YAMC9V2U&dchild=1&keywords=big+bob+gibson+white+sauce&qid=1610718312&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011&rnid=2470954011&rps=1&sprefix=big+bob%2Caps%2C174&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&smid=A1B7M9EQGNCLQA&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzR1daUE9BOFFRMllUJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNDIwOTM2MVg1SUVEVko5OVE4RSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTAzMDEwMzZPWVhaRjhWVkQ1RCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I was kind of surprised their web site doesn't provide the nutritional label (for net carbs). Maybe I missed it.

Circling back around. I found it. 2G is pretty good. About the same as the light ranch dressing I currently dip the wings in. I look forward to hearing how you like it.

I cancelled the order for now as i read some mixed reviews.

Instead i’ve been inspired to make my own. I will circle back after my experiment.

What do I get myself into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that was quick! :LOL2:

I followed this recipe and threw some on some grilled boneless skinless chicken thighs.

https://heygrillhey.com/alabama-white-sauce/

It was decent, a little sweet for my taste, but good all around. I like a little more zing if you know what I mean. If anyone has a better recipe or thoughts on how to doll this one up, please let me know.

I've ordered that stuff from amazon, and you know lucky you that you've canceled it. Just a waste of money. I tried the recipe that you shared above, and that tastes much better.

Still_c said:
I've ordered that stuff from amazon, and you know lucky you that you've canceled it. Just a waste of money. I tried the recipe that you shared above, and that tastes much better.
Oh man! My apologies for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts