Bluefishing south Cape Cod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Hitting the south cape beaches for some bluefish did not disappoint. These fish fight like crazy, and they little ones are really tasty. The fish were caught on storm shades and metal (kastmaster type) lures.

e84bd1172c0bd93624e9af5539502d90.jpg

d0c2b9147cfe08b9c7738c5810a6f8c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is awesome! There is something about surf fishing that I find appealing. Maybe it is the simplicity along, of course, with being on a sandy ocean beach.

I've migrated from a long surf rod to a lighter steelhead rod & carolina rig when we go for surf perch.

Nice..Just got back from cape cod canal and didn’t get a strike…Would of loved to get into blues let alone strippers..

newyota said:
Nice..Just got back from cape cod canal and didn’t get a strike…Would of loved to get into blues let alone strippers..

Hit South Beach in Mashpee a couple of hours before the incoming tides. Use lures like 2 ounce deadly dicks. Parking is great and it's a 30-foot walk. Early morning and late at night are your best bets. Cast as far as you can (close to the buoys).

I struggle at the canal as well.

Latest posts