Looking to trade a good running 90/65 2 stroke

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raymillsus

Reaction score
I am looking to trade my 90/65 2 stroke for a 115/80 Optimax or 2+2. With an Older boat, I can not justify the cost of a new 4 stroke.

Does anyone have any idea what the delta should be between the 2 motors? Currently have an alumacraft 1860 and on Friday it ran 30 mph downstream and 26 upstream on GPS app. My real issue is that I put my family on board and it is very sluggish. The boat is qualified for 90hp so 115/80 is as close as I can get without finding a 125 with a jet on it. I have a possible deal for a 115/80 2+2 with a new powerhead on it, for mine and 2k. Good deal? I am in the VA area but could drive a bit for the right deal. If you might know what is the value of a 90/65 2 stroke? I run very skinny and rocky rivers just for more information. This post is really for information to help me figure this out.

I went ahead and put a deposit on a 125 2+2 that my mechanic will be adding a pump to. He said that it will give me 90HP at the Pump. THat is the Max HP for the boat so I think it will be the best of both worlds.

Latest posts