Help!! 1999 Bass Tracker Pro Team

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbeaver35

Reaction score
I'm rebuilding a 1999 Bass Tracker. During the tear down process, the floor was so rotted out that it practically fell apart as I was taking it out. Does anyone have the floor measurements for the boat before carpeting? I was able to save the deck as a template but didn't think to measure the floor beforehand as this is my first boat project. I appreciate any help that anyone could give!

How large of a piece of cardboard can you get? I have only redone one boat. was very lucky to read up about saving old decking? carpet as template. But where the wood was to rotten, or I needed to fresh mod, cardboard is awesome! Lay it down, cut/ mark it!! Double Check!! use that as a template for your wood/carpet cuts!

There is a township recycling center not far from me. When I need big pieces of cardboard I check there.

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
There is a township recycling center not far from me. When I need big pieces of cardboard I check there.

Good idea if your recycling center allows 'take-outs' - none of ours does.

Hi,
If there are any homes under construction nearby, the windows and sliding doors often come boxed, and enormous pieces of cardboard go into the dumpster. Happy diving!

Latest posts