New 'Green Party' endorsed I/O Outdrive launched!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
In order to keep greenhouse emissions in check, the uber Left-wing ('The Squad') party of the progressive DemoLiberals, has announced a new I/O outdrive for boaters. The new design is intended to minimize pollution and stop the reliance on fossil fuels.

Take a look ...

Eco-IO.jpg

I bought a 17' Wahoo center console one year and the owner's son in law left the boat in the bay all summer with no bottom paint. The bottom was covered in barnacles and I started chipping away at them with a razor bladed to make sure I didn't scratch the gel coat. After a couple of days, I gave up and put the boat in the Delaware River for the summer. Every once in a while, I would jump in the water to scrub the bottom with a brush to clean off the algae. You had to be careful not to get your hand too close or the barnacles would take your skin right off. By late summer, I was brushing one day and noticed a lot less barnacles, I guess the algae was eating away at them. Then by Sep, the bottom had no barnacles left at all! I just had to do my usual routine of scrubbing down the algae and I had a clean boat.

Latest posts