Trolling Motor Fuse!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What sort of connections does it have? Let me see a pic if it's convienent, I might have a screw-on connector that'll work, then cover with shrink-wrap. I'll go out in the shed and check, and put it in your box if I do.

You could use what I have it is a in-line shortstop it will resets it self. take a look at the link..

https://www.solarseller.com/dc_circuit_breaker_breakers_rated_up_to_80_volts.htm

Yea it is easy to install just snip the wire before and after the fuse, strip the wire about a 1/2 inch and use a wire spade wire connector and crimp in on the wire. Place the hot side on on the red bold and the load side on the sliver bolt. Due note that you will need to strip the wire on the hot side and the load side and crimp to spade wire connectors. Besides the spade connectors you will need a wire stripper most of them have some form of a crimping tool.
Thanks
X

Speaking of tm breakers, the 46# thrust MG on my Tracker has a 50amp breaker for it, but the new 40# thrust MK I added to the jon boat calls for a 60amp breaker. Just wondering why a lower thrust tm would call for a higher amp breaker? Both are 12V tm's.

Latest posts