2007 TinBoats.Net XMAS Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!!!!

This place truly is the best fishing/boating forum I have ever ran across.

Thanks Jim for making this forum like no other!!

Talk about generosity. Giving $.99 baits away daily would be generous, but pc baits....thats incredible. This site beats them all

Jim you have created an awsome site and I appreciate everything.
On anouther note. I don't know which is uglier the kid or the fish Bassaddict. :lol:

Great idea Jim, you are the man, I don't care what anyone says about you.

If anyone is interested in going in together on a Christmas gift for JIM, drop me a PM.

Matt

Gamefisher said:

If anyone is interested in going in together on a Christmas gift for JIM, drop me a PM.

Matt

I hope everyone is sending Gamefisher a PM

Jim said:
esquired said:
Gamefisher said:

Matt

I hope everyone is sending Gamefisher a PM

You guys better not be, Im serious! :evil:

Jim is so modest! hehe :D Jim you deserve a G. Loomis plus more!

Jim said:
SMDave said:
Jim said:
You guys better not be, Im serious! :evil:

Jim is so modest! hehe :D Jim you deserve a G. Loomis plus more!

All I ask is that you spread the word of this forum to other tinboaters/fisherman. Thats all I really want! :D

What you want and what your wife will allow are two different things :D :D . Just kidding Jim, you deserve it.

Only 2 days to go I'm not sure of one thing should these go by the computer or near the tree?

1897040cookies.jpg

redbug said:
Only 2 days to go I'm not sure of one thing should these go by the computer or near the tree?

1897040cookies.jpg

I started making my own cookies from scratch a a couple of weeks ago. I got all the ladies at my wifes work knocking on the door. I make killer cookies! I may be on to something here. LMFAO!

Latest posts