2007 TinBoats.Net XMAS Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, putting the finishing touches on another package to send to Jimmy, and I'm taking my sweet time, adding this and that, 'cause I don't wanna help decorate the tree here :) So....as a result, this is a rockin' package. Even esquired can't find fault in this one, but is he lucky enough to win? :D

SMDave said:
Congrats Shamoo! Jim do you send out the baits daily or all together at the end?

Here and there, Maybe once a week. Most of the hooks are going out tomorrow. so the winners so far will get theres hopefully. Depends on hom much snow we get.

YAAAAAWHOOOOOO!!!!!YIPPY SKIPPY!!!!!! \:D/ Its true there is a Santa Clause or should I say Santa Jim or Jim Clause? Aw heck thank you Mr. Jim. I'm pretty sure these things are like the Sweet Beaver, Well it all started when I was a lad of, never mind, you guys dont want a speach.Good luck to you all

I'm so excited, I love throwing plastics, I love those beaver type baits, and gotta love the watermelon brown with what every angler has to have in his arsonal red flake, thank you Mr. Jim and his magic finger :wink:

dampeoples said:
Ok guys, putting the finishing touches on another package to send to Jimmy, and I'm taking my sweet time, adding this and that, 'cause I don't wanna help decorate the tree here :) So....as a result, this is a rockin' package. Even esquired can't find fault in this one, but is he lucky enough to win? :D

**** its all Peoples - you put the DP jinx on me again! Not this time, I already won by joining this great forum - everything else is just icing on the cake ()Hmmmm, Tastykake)

BottomProductBox_KandyKake.gif

Congrats to MR. Shamoo!

Latest posts