2007 TinBoats.Net XMAS Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa delivered mine today !!!!
JumpforJoySmiley.gif

Can't wait for the opportunity to use them. With all those cool red flakes, I might just hang them on the Christmas tree instead of tinsel.

thanx2.gif
Jim !!!!!

In the past few days I have received numerous Tinboats.net related items in the mail:
3 PC Baits Finesse Worm Kits-2 for gifts and 1 for me-Thanks DamnPeoples, these things are beautiful
1 Hiddenweight Spinnerbait-my 25 days of christmas give-a-way gift-AWESOME!
1 Spool of Yo-zuri 8lb test that Jim didn't want and put up for grabs. I'll give it a shot.

This site is great. Thanks for all the STUFF and all the good info. Congrats to all the other winners!

nicdicarlo said:
In the past few days I have received numerous Tinboats.net related items in the mail:
3 PC Baits Finesse Worm Kits-2 for gifts and 1 for me-Thanks DamnPeoples, these things are beautiful
1 Hiddenweight Spinnerbait-my 25 days of christmas give-a-way gift-AWESOME!
1 Spool of Yo-zuri 8lb test that Jim didn't want and put up for grabs. I'll give it a shot.

This site is great. Thanks for all the STUFF and all the good info. Congrats to all the other winners!

Of course you will share with your fishing buddy right? :shock:

Nice NicD - WTG :D

If there were more guys like Jim, world hunger may not exist! And Chuck Norris could've been fat!... Nah :wink: :lol:

Tell me Mr. 13th day of Christmas, Do ya feel lucky? Gongrats Mr. FishinNJ, enjoy that spinning bait.

Man I'm beginnin' to think I couldn't win a free terd if they were passin' em' out!!! What's the deal,am I the "WORLDS UNLUCKIEST " or what???Oh well, it's still an awesome forum though!! :p

And I didn't flash my headlights at you for driving without yours on because I thought you were one of those gang members looking to crash into someone for their initiation. Well, that and I never made it out of Illinois today. :lol:

Congrats FNJ! You are set for smallies on the river with that - also Stripers.

When we go this spring that will be the 1st bait I "borrow"*

* But not the last

:D :D :D

Congrats to all the recent winners....

Just opened my PC Baits Finesse Worm Kit (4th day winner)

It's awsome, can't wait for spring to try them out.......

Thanks again Jim..

Latest posts