3rd annual TinBoats.net 4th of July Tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
fish devil said:
:twisted: How big was it?

Just a hair under 7 pounds and 24 inches in length! I had to go back and forth between your fish and his fish, comparing eyes and fins and tails. #-o

In the end three sets of eyes agreed that Russ's fish was just an inch or so bigger.

:twisted: Congrats Russ!!!! =D> Yeah he got me by 1" The fish weighed 6lb 7oz. By the way it was caught on Public waters. :)

Nice fish everyone. No entry from me this year - lost a really nice fish at my feet - still would not have beaten Russ or Mr. Devil

Next contest will involve either panfish or number of fish caught

I have ideas!

Thanks Jim for hosting another great event

Woo Hoo!! I really need to thank Brine for putting me on some big fish later on in the day. We fished public waters on his side of town and I struck out that morning with 1 nonkeeper (next to his 8 or 9 nonkeepers...). We left there, went to Waffle House and then on to the next hole. I made the mistake of getting my double order of hashbrowns scattered, smother and PEPPERED... needless to say I was on fire the rest of the afternoon! We ended up catching a pretty good many fish (he even managed to pull out a catfish #-o ). This one actually got hung up in some underwater brush and I had to motor the boat over to it. I thought it was a catfish at first because it never broke the surface and kept diving down... I finally got her up and Brine netted her (best net man ever!).. thank goodness I was using my standard 15lb fluoro. I ended up catching another 3lb and a few more 2lb'rs off another spot he put us on.

Thanks again Brine, I enjoyed it... Poolie & Bassboy - you guys are going to love this place. I won't say where it was at simply because it's on his bass trail and I'm not giving out info!

I just went back through the pics again... I wish the clear water lakes I fish had fat fish like that. One of them I fish has pretty good fish - but most are long and skinny because there's no shad.

Great Job guys! It's been a long time since I've seen that many quality fish pulled out and posted from one weekend.

Everyone had some nice looking fish. Congrats to all of you.

That's a whopper Russ... way to go man! :beer:

Congrats Russ, nice looking hog! And to everyone else that got out and caught one. I didn't get to wet a line over the holiday :(

Congrats Russ, sure is a nice fish. =D>

Congrats to every one who caught fish and who didnt, no need to hang your heads, the way I look at it we're all winners for being members of TinBoats, after all, TinBoats gave us the opportunity to enter the Contest and brought us all together.

THANK YOU MR. JIM =D> =D>

(New Jersey Reprezenten, fishdevil and BLKfisher, way to go guys)

congrats russ. nice fish to all. i didnt get a chance to wet a line either.

Congrats Russ!

Thanks for letting me net him. :D

Latest posts