2007 TinBoats.Net XMAS Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
esquired said:
Does that mean you will bring your own baits Shiz?

I know, I will still have to provide hooks and such, right?

Yes,

Hooks would be great… Assorted tackle; weights, swivels, scissors, pliers, net, scale, camera, sunscreen and bug spray and then I’m all set. Maybe bring some bottled water and sodas, some green tea for yourself and of course snacks. Go for the cheese on wheat crackers… (my favorite), rice crispy treats and or chewy granola bars. Esquired is very generous and all may share his tackle bag! :twisted:

flounderhead59 said:
And I didn't flash my headlights at you for driving without yours on because I thought you were one of those gang members looking to crash into someone for their initiation. Well, that and I never made it out of Illinois today. :lol:

I remember when I first got my drivers license....my mom told me to never ever flash at a car that had their headlights off....because they may shoot me..lol..they were probably gang members....haha

esquired said:
nicdicarlo said:
In the past few days I have received numerous Tinboats.net related items in the mail:
3 PC Baits Finesse Worm Kits-2 for gifts and 1 for me-Thanks DamnPeoples, these things are beautiful
1 Hiddenweight Spinnerbait-my 25 days of christmas give-a-way gift-AWESOME!
1 Spool of Yo-zuri 8lb test that Jim didn't want and put up for grabs. I'll give it a shot.

This site is great. Thanks for all the STUFF and all the good info. Congrats to all the other winners!

Of course you will share with your fishing buddy right? :shock:

Nice NicD - WTG :D

You'll have to help me field test em of course. The smallies on the Del are gonna love these babies!

Wooohooooo, I just saw this now. Yesterday was my last day of college, so I was out celebrating, now I have even more to look forward to about going home. Thanks so much for such a great site :D

Congrats Mr. 15th day of Christmas, Way to go little anth, enioy them my friend :) I know you like these.

On the 16th day of Xmas Esquired won the prize.

I couldn't help but chuckle with this one, I dont know why.

1 package of hot pink Jerk Shads are on there way.

Everyone else can laugh it up Esquired, But we all know this is the killer color. 8)

Congrats Mr. 16th day of Christmas, Mr. Esquired enjoy those pink :lol: jerken shads :wink:

Latest posts