2009 Labor Day Weekend Tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
OK here goes. In order to perfect the Cyber-Tournament you must go through some trials and tribulations. This is how this tournament is going to go. If it ends up being a disaster we will not do it again.

To participate in this tournament you must of joined the site before August 1, 2009 and be in current active status (4 posts per month).

This is going to be a two day tournament. You can either fish Saturday September 5, 2009 or Sunday September 6, 2009.

This one requires a sign up. You must sign up before Friday September 4, 2009 and you must choose what day you are going to fish (either Saturday or Sunday).

Friday night around 8PM I will post the secret item that must be included with the fish for those fishing Saturday.
Saturday night around 8PM I will post the secret item that must be included with the fish for those fishing Sunday.

All Pictures must be in by Midnight Eastern on your respective chosen day. Saturday crew must have pictures in by midnight Saturday, Sunday guys must have pictures in by Midnight Sunday.

This tournament is not for size or length. This tournament is for most Bass caught over 12 inches. Only Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass and spotted bass allowed.
Any type of fishing goes as long as it legal in your state. Post your pictures right here at the end of your fishing day.

The Winner will get two $25 dollar gift certificates from any two of our advertisers. And the coveted trophy if you want it. :wink:

Any Questions? Fire away............I'm sure I missed something.

Saturday Fishermen: Key with each picture

Sunday Fisherman: Dollar bill with every picture!

Disclaimer: Anything can change because

Reserved for Sign ups!

Saturday
Wasilvers
Fishinsmylife
jkbirocz
fish devil

Sunday
Jwengerd
BYOB Fishing
Andy
Honers
Captain Ahab
Zum
alumacraftjoe
shamoo

I'm in for Saturday.

Question on the fish though. Here the limit is 14 inches. Do you want a separate picture for each fish caught as they are caught?

And clarification on bass - just smallmouth and largemouth right? (or do those ready-biting 'rockbass' count too 8)

Will

wasilvers said:
I'm in for Saturday.

Question on the fish though. Here the limit is 14 inches. Do you want a separate picture for each fish caught as they are caught?

And clarification on bass - just smallmouth and largemouth right? (or do those ready-biting 'rockbass' count too 8)

Will

12 inch minimum for the pictures.
Each fish with its own picture.
Any Bass will do.

Good question! :beer:

I am in for saturday as well. Do the fish need to be on a tape? I like the way this is set up, it gives everyone a good shot at winning. Big fish contests can get old, they often leave you catching only a few fish when using big baits trying for the lunker. With this the action should be fast and furious. Good luck to everyone

jkbirocz said:
I am in for saturday as well. Do the fish need to be on a tape? I like the way this is set up, it gives everyone a good shot at winning. Big fish contests can get old, they often leave you catching only a few fish when using big baits trying for the lunker. With this the action should be fast and furious. Good luck to everyone

No tape needed. I trust no one will cheat for the whopping grand prizes. :LOL2:

Glad you like the idea! :beer: If you can think of other ones, don't be afraid to let me know.

I'm not going to play in this one.. I've been searching for big fish and catching fewer, but I might still make an appearance (just not as a player).

Good idea Jim! :beer:

I will be in Alaska over the Labor Day weekend so will not be able to play. I like the new format.

Good luck to those signed up!

--Poolie

Sign me up. So it is 12" size limit and as many as you can catch ?

-Justin

Hey, don't forget to bring extra batteries for your camera because you would hate to have your camera crap out on picture 48 at 8 am... oh nevermind. :wink:

Latest posts