Xbox 360 BASS PRO THE STRIKE FISHING GAME

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwengerd

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has broke down and bought the new fishing game for the xbox 360 the strike? It looks to be the best fishing game ever made. I figured Id ask if anyone likes it or not before I go and buy it.

does the xbox version come with the controller (reel)?

Played it on the wii at BPS and it was pretty cool... didn't have time to catch anything cause my girlfriend is a... well I didnt catch anything :lol:

I got the game and reel for the 360 really fun once you figure out all the controls. IMO its the best fishing game that has been made for a video game system.

If it is anything like the one for the wii, it should be about the best fishing game out there!!!

dyeguy1212 said:
does the xbox version come with the controller (reel)?

Played it on the wii at BPS and it was pretty cool... didn't have time to catch anything cause my girlfriend is a... well I didnt catch anything :lol:
Nice save =D>

I am still waiting for a game called Sega Bass Fishing 2 for the old Sega Dreamcast to be beaten. To this date, that is still the most realistic representation of the sport I have seen in a video game. The graphics and animations still hold up pretty well to this day, the actual process of fishing is pretty realistic (if you have the fishing controller of course) and it just has a TON of stuff to offer.

If you can get your hands on a Dreamcast, the fishing controller, and Sega Bass Fishing 2 I highly recommend that you snap it up (steer clear of the first Sega Bass Fishing game: very one-dimensional and way too arcadey). More than enough good virtual fishing to last you through a winter or two.