Anyone out there play guitar?

Anything you do off the water can go here. Racing, Modeling, collecting? Talk about it here.
jkbirocz

Post by jkbirocz »

I have been playing for right around 15 years, I should be a lot better than I am, but to me it is just something I like to do when I have some spare time, I typically get in atleast an hour daily. I never wanted to make anything of it other than that. My main ax is an ebony sg standard, and I have a bc rich nj beast, that I would like to get rid of. I also have a bunch of bodies and necks laying aorund that with random electronics that I picked up on ebay years ago and never did anything with. I mostly play metal stuff and just some random shreds I like. I am a metalhead through and through anything from power and progressive to death and black....I like it all. I have two crappy amps, a digitech rp 355 and a bunch of single stomp boxes....oh and everybody has gotsta have a crybaby.

You guys have some nice guitars and pedal boards....I wish I was that organized, I have cords and crap everywhere :?
Unfortunately my fingers are too fat for me to get as good as I'd like. I just cannot sweep to save my life, my fingers just don't work like that. I swear some people are just engineered to play right out of the.... [-X

thad.

Post by thad. »

Yeah, I play.

I don't do bands any more but I like doing solo acoustic stuff. I don't do typical acoustic songs- I do acoustic versions of old metal, new rock stuff, and 80's stuff. Eclecticism is fun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thad Eckhoff
Hattiesburg, MS

ray55classic

Post by ray55classic »

I've been playing awhile {and still have a ways to go} and have a DeArmond Starfire Special, a MexiStrat and a TeleSquire, all thru a Vox AD30VT and a Fender Frontman. Play mostly rockabilly, 60's and 70's rock, the stuff I grew up with.
1993 Lowe LV1472T Jumbo Wide V-bottom CC /96' 25hp Nissan & 1973' SeaKing V-bottom 14' x48" /1963' Johnson 18hp , & a "low mileage trophy" 1967' Evinrude 3hp for fun
real fond of accurate .22's, Italian shotguns , magnum revolvers, .45 & 10mm pistols & "old school" .308 Battle rifles

Crazyboat

Post by Crazyboat »

I play on an intermediate level, my gear is way better then I am, but hell, you only live once. PRS SE24, Fender white on white Strat, Epi sunburst LP in the electric dept. A fender G-DEC amp mostly for a beat, a Pignose for portability, and an Ibanez 15 watt tube screamer.

Acoustically speaking my starter Ibanez artwood 100, a starter Ovation, an Epi SJ 200 and a Gibson G45.If any of you are around the northern NJ area, say hi.