Line Dancer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sporty

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the LINE DANCER for spinning reels :?: :?:
they advertise it for spinning reels only BUT has any one tried it on a bait caster :?: www.mylinedancer.com

It doesnt seem that it would work on a baitcaster since the line is winding a different way. On a baitcaster the line would just lay on the clip and wind up as if it were another guide. I'm not too sure about this product though, I catch more fish with very slow presentations rather than weird actions like that. It may be worth a try though.

Having only used spinning reels, and after having spooled spinning reels, I can attest to the fact that that thing will make cranking with tension, like with a fish on, a PITA. Plus there will be additional wear on the line, that's why spinning rods have their first eye so far away. My wife can duplicate that rod tip/line action easily. She just sets up the reel for lefty use and holds the rod "up-side-down" with the reel on top and cranks backwards. Most awkward looking thing I've ever seen.

But it looks so nice advertised . I know it probably works somewhat BUT I'm a sucker for new gimmicks. That's why I wanted your opinions .
Thanks again.

This is the product that moves your line as you reel it in right? I think i have seen the ads for this and i just couldnt help but laugh. Anyone could make the same motion with the rod to get the bait to act the same way. However, I guess if you were to lazy to move your rod it might be alright. then again if your to lazy to move your rod why go fishin?

slim357 said:
This is the product that moves your line as you reel it in right? I think i have seen the ads for this and i just couldnt help but laugh. Anyone could make the same motion with the rod to get the bait to act the same way. However, I guess if you were to lazy to move your rod it might be alright. then again if your to lazy to move your rod why go fishin?

I agree! This one is a sure gimmick!

Latest posts