How many Michigan guys do we have?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
I've seen a few Michigan guys join here and there, and I'd like to fish with you guys. Might be a little bit of a drive, but if we could get together 5 times this season I think it'd be a lot of fun. Hell, we don't even have to call it a club :lol:

Gimmie a shout either here or by PM. I'd like to at least get a tally of Michigan guys that would be interested in meeting up this spring/summer.

Looks like we're on opposite sides of the state.If we where to meet to go fishing we could find a half way point for the group if more people are interested.

crazymanme2 said:
Looks like we're on opposite sides of the state.If we where to meet to go fishing we could find a half way point for the group if more people are interested.

My thoughts exactly..somewhere in central michigan might be a good idea, se we're all stuck driving a long *** time :lol:

Bugpac said:
Heck id get in on this, Some point in 2010 i will be heading back for the week..

Sounds good, if you figure out some dates, let us know.

Bugpac I'll have a seat for ya.You weigh much over 200#?If not we're good to go.Depends where we go what motor I bring.For 2 of us it will be the 20 hp for sure but if we have a ways to travel than I'll bring my 40hp.

Bugpac,one of my fishing partners goes 220# & I don't have any problem with him so we should be good to go.My boat is a 1240 vee with sponsins.

Ever fish around White Cloud, chain of lakes.4 lakes connected together with big culverts that you drive through.We caught a few bass & a couple small pike first time I was there.Sorta fun having 4 different lakes all connected.

I have never fished the chain o lakes, I have fished the Martiny flooding a good bit, 66 north of 46 about 20 miles, as well as six lakes one time, I grew up on the Muskegon river "Hardy ****" boating but never fished it a whole lot..

Ahh yes, Party on the Hardy,heard alot about it, an seen pics, but never been to it.Hoping to go this year if I get my play boat done.
Some good fishin around there I hear.

Thanks for directing me to this area, boy you guys are right you are on different side of the state. At least you are on the lower half. I am right near the middle of both of you.

I have fished Middle Lake, located NE of Hastings years ago. I have not been able to fish much for about 10 years. Starting back up now though. 8)

Hey Dyeguy, if you ever get over by fenton thats where i hang -out. Mainly fish on Lobdell lk or Indian lk with my fishin bud. I have a 12ft shallow v and he`s got a 14 ft jon. Nothing fancy but both have been modified with decks/floors. Were talking about a trip up to fletchers pond this summer (probably have to take my kids as well he will too).

Latest posts