Looking for jon boat clubs in NC/SC

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverrat

Reaction score
I am new to the board and I am an addict too. :D I love my jon boat more tham my wife, and she is fine with that.

I fish three electric only jon boat clubs here in NC and I am involved with starting another this year. I am always on the look-out for other clubs in or around NC to fish. If anybody has a club or knows of a club please let me know because I just can not get enough :lol:

Welcome to the site!

I'm a fellow NC Boater as well. I don't belong to any clubs and doubt I'd be allow in an electric only club.

Where do you tend to fish the most?

I'm mostly in the Cape Fear River, Jordan Lake, and Lake Tillery

I fish the Cape Fear, Jordan, Harris, Tillery, most all the lakes and rivers around the middle of the state.
You fish the Cape Fear at Avents Ferry on Hwy 42?

I'm from Mt Airy, NC and i would love to join a jon boat fishing club! There are a tone of watersheds around hre for small boats only!

dixie_boysles said:
I'm from Mt Airy, NC and i would love to join a jon boat fishing club! There are a tone of watersheds around hre for small boats only!

Jon boats clubs are a lot of fun to fish. You know a few more guys up that way that would be interested? The closest club to you that I know of fishes lakes around Asheboro. That still is a pretty good ride.

Just wanted to let all you NC jonboaters know that the CNCBA has finalized our schedule for 2010.

Our first tournament will be at Lake Mackintosh in Burlington on March 27th.

You can check out the rest of the schedule,rules and regulations at our website.

Would love to have you guys join us for our first tourney. Mackintosh is a good springtime lake so come join us!

Latest posts