Karma BaitMonkey Shirt - Winner AlumacraftJoe

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Random.org chose number 22 out of 28. That makes AlumacraftJoe the Winner!

READ ENTIRE POST FOLKS!

PREVIOUS WINNER NEVER CLAIMED THIS AND HAS NOT BEEN AROUND.....OH WELL!

I was cleaning out my fishing room and I came across this sealed envelope, so I opened it. There is the baitmonkey shirt sitting there. :shock: So this is back on!.........................

Here is the deal. This other forum decided they wanted to make up a "BaitMonkey" shirt awhile ago. So a kid went ahead and did all the work and paid for everything and then everyone flaked on him so he was stuck with all these shirts.

Total BS on the members parts, they were all into it and helped with the design. When it came time to collect the money everyone disappeared.

I was not involved in it at all.

The kid ends up losing his job and makes a final plea on the forum to just get rid of them. I purchased 2 of them because I felt bad that he got hosed. That's just me. :LOL2:

I have one and I am going to give one away.

The shirt is Brand new in its wrapped package, all I am going to do is slap the winners address over it and send it off.

SIZE is XL

If it is too small.....squeeze into it. If it is too big.....layer up! :LOL2:

Reply with "In" Open to all members

I will pick a name Monday July 26, 2010 at night or something.

The Winner must reply to me Via PM by Wednesday July 28, 2010 with your mailing info or you lose out. Sorry! That is why this is back on the market.
Disclaimer: All things can change because

Picture is of the back of the shirt. It has something small written in the upper front chest I think........

Attachments

• BMshirt.JPG
    BMshirt.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 3,614
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts