e21 Carrot Stik

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Ken Whiting head of operations for e21 back in Nov. He said they ordered 500 of both the flipping sticks and spinning rods to hold them over the winter months. They both sold out in only a few weeks but should be back in stock early in the new year.

Ken Whiting was the owner of arrius rods until he sold them last summer. His rods had won the ICAST best rod 3 out of 4 years. he makes a top notch product and I am sure the carrot sticks will be a fantastic rod

Wayne

The rods didn't drop that much in price, they are offering two different rods, the $350 is the one shown at i-cast, while the $150 is a lesser model, both are carrot stix, though, and from the reviews I've seen on them, a good buy.

I haven't ever had my hands on them, but there has been some complaining on the BBC about the workmanship of some of them. But then again, there is a lot of complaining over anything on the BBC

bassboy1 said:
But then again, there is a lot of complaining over anything on the BBC

Good let them stay there and complain - we are a positive bunch here at TinBoats, help each other not complain!

No Whiners allowed

Those are the same folks that bought a $150 rod, expecting a $350 rod. It's just not gonna happen. It's the same with anything though, find me a Ford guy, I'll find you a Chevy guy to say the Fords suck and vice versa.

dampeoples said:
Those are the same folks that bought a $150 rod, expecting a $350 rod. It's just not gonna happen. It's the same with anything though, find me a Ford guy, I'll find you a Chevy guy to say the Fords suck and vice versa.

They both suck GET A TUNDRA !!!!! \:D/
lol
I'm sure the carrot sticks will be quality rods with a great warranty

Wayne

redbug said:
dampeoples said:

They both suck GET A TUNDRA !!!!! \:D/
lol
I'm sure the carrot sticks will be quality rods with a great warranty

Wayne

You're exactly right about product expectation/dis-satifaction ($350 vs. $150), but people such as that [imho] are really never satisfied.

Nothing wrong with Chevy's or Tundra's.................I'm just a Ford person :wink:
_01SCrew_03SportTrac.jpg

(however, we recently traded my wife's black SportTrac and got her a Nissan Altima :shock: )

That Altima's a nice ride, my daughter had one for about 3 days, didnt like the sporty ride the tires gave so she got an Xtera. I too am a Ford Fan

My work truck is a 03 ford 350xl extended cab This thing is a 9000lb pie of junk, rough ride, horrible turning radius, at least one of the coil packs goes bad every oil change.
My company is in the ford partner program, that allows e to get any ford car or truck at the employee discount but after spending 4 years and 85k miles in this truck I won't buy a ford.

my wife is a life long Camry owner and she loves it..

Wayne

How did we change this from a Carrot Stix thread, to a Ford vs. Chevy debate (Not even gonna bother with toyota and dodge)

Well, back to the Carrot Stix :wink: , I've decided that come warm weather I'm going to purchase the LTX Spinning model. I'll probably get some weird looks from the "good ole boys" that fish around here though :)

95_20_01_08_8_50_05.jpg

They had the carrot stix at the Maryland bass expo. These are the lightest rods I have ever picked up the 6'9" was less than 4 oz I can see one of these in my future for sure

Wayne

Latest posts