Blac Angles laid some eggs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
I came down stairs this morning and found these hanging on the heater..
i doubt they will hatch too many things against them.
I will pick up another tank and put the pair in it and have babies in a month or two. it is pretty cool seeing them spawn
DSCF1645.jpg

DSCF1644.jpg

crazymanme2 said:
Redbug those look like marble veiled angles.You call them blac?
the eggs were eaten like i figured I will set up a breeding tank and get some babies. The photo isn't the best but they are black all black they are listed a double black veil angles.

Very Cool - I had some marbled angels that did the same thing - over and over again. There were 4 in the tank and the two with eggs would guard them for a day or two, and then they'd be gone. The kids liked seeing the eggs anyway.

well i had them until sandy came to town my power was out for a week and they got sick but i plan on rebuilding my collection

They make sleeves you can put around the heater that will keep them away after they lay there eggs. I used to bread fish all the time. The cage/ sleeve will keep them from getting ate and will also allow the male to do his thing. Then when they are hatched you can pull the cage with all the baby and put them in you other tank.

This was in my main tank.. i have several tanks that i will move my breeders into when i want fry. I have breed cory's angels and pleco's I had a large fish kill from the big storm and having no power for days. the temp dropped into the 50' in the tank I had to shut the tank down and will be restarting it soon

Redbug, back in 79 I was temp stationed at the NADC there in Warminster and was just wondering if that outfit was still there or not.

Both the johnsville and willow grove air bases are closed johnsville is completly shut down and now has homes on the prop.
Willow grove is still open as a reserve base..

Latest posts