Fishing Log

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ010

Reaction score
Just wanted you guys to know what I just made up a little fishing log on our website. I think you can right click on the log, select that frame and print just that frame. I use Mozilla Firefox, so I know it works well with it.. not sure about Internet Explorer.

Hope you guys can put it to use... I've been using it for the last 2 years now and it does come in handy. I also fill it out with what I tried and didn't get bit on... also put on there what did work for the other guys in my club so I can remember it next year :mrgreen:

https://www.bassanglersofnorthgeorgia.com/indexframes.html

I'm working on putting this into an excel spreadsheet you can download and fill out and save to your computer... I print these out and carry them with me on the water. When I get in the truck to leave I start filling it out while my memory is fresh. Then when I get home I put it into an Access Database I made when i remembered how to work that program back in college.... my how quickly we forget things

russ010 said:
Just wanted you guys to know what I just made up a little fishing log on our website. I think you can right click on the log, select that frame and print just that frame. I use Mozilla Firefox, so I know it works well with it.. not sure about Internet Explorer.

Hope you guys can put it to use... I've been using it for the last 2 years now and it does come in handy. I also fill it out with what I tried and didn't get bit on... also put on there what did work for the other guys in my club so I can remember it next year :mrgreen:

https://www.bassanglersofnorthgeorgia.com/indexframes.html

I'm working on putting this into an excel spreadsheet you can download and fill out and save to your computer... I print these out and carry them with me on the water. When I get in the truck to leave I start filling it out while my memory is fresh. Then when I get home I put it into an Access Database I made when i remembered how to work that program back in college.... my how quickly we forget things
Hey Russ, thanks for sharing. I'll put it to good use this year!

Latest posts