South Eastern Regional Jonboat Championship

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAWGHUNNA

Reaction score
Guys,

We just had a blast last month, and are looking for more states to join us in 2011.

It was not a national championship, but, as far as I know ..... It was the closet that this country has been to it so far.

We can organize a national event !!!!

Check out the new web site for our regional event.

https://serjchamp.webs.com/

If you are interested in becoming a part of this event, please contact one of the representative listed on our contact page, or just reply here.

Thanks guys. Terry Lee

THE SERJ is a "state tourney" by NC, GA & AL. It's basically the top 6 teams from each state (top 6 teams are decided by the top 6 at each individual states' team classic tournament.)

So it's really only 18 boats fishing in one tournament. It's not like a free to join and fish type of deal.. you have to work your way through the ranks of your personal club to make it to the state level, then compete against other teams in the state.

This years SERJ is going to be held at Lake Robinson in Taylors, SC (just outside of Greenville)

Glad to see you over here HAWGHUNNA.

This man has made a tremendous impact on organinzing the tinboat fishing clubs in and around GA. I've also been told he knows a thing or two about throwing rattlebaits and making some mean bass jigs. :lol:

A belated..... :WELCOME:

Thanks Russ, for the format explanations of the SERJ Championship, and Brine for the kind words.

The SERJ Championship is a regional event that was pulled together by the 3 guys that are listed on the contacts page of this event's web site. https://serjchamp.webs.com/ Please visit the site and have a look around. At this point Ga., Ala., and N.C are involved, and we want/need more participants.

If your state is interested in becoming involved in our Jonboat Regional Championship, please contact one of the guys on the contacts list. We work as a group, and if your state were to get involved with the event ...... therte would be a representative from your state on the SERJ Championship staff as well.

And, it is my pleasure to be a member on this fine site Brine.

Latest posts