Carbontex Drag Curado 200/201 DHSV

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathanielrthomas

Reaction score
I have a Carbontex Drag system for a Curado 200/201 DHSV that I ordered by mistake and couldn't return. It will ONLY fit the High Speed version of the Curado D series. You guys have given me alot of advice here, so rather that sell it on ebay, I'd rather give it to you guys.

It is free to the first person who can post a picture of you holding the Curado they plan to put it in. Ill handle the shipping. Thanks guys.

I can walk you through the installation if you need me to.

Attachments

• IMG_0408.JPG
    IMG_0408.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,686
Jim said:
If my Brand new Curado did not go flying off the back of my pickup I would be all over this

Wow thats a bummer.

I guess the high speed Curado D just wasnt a very popular reel. I was sure there would be at least one of the tinboats members that owned one.....maybe not :?

I know this is an old post, but if you're still looking to get rid of it... :mrgreen:

Reel.jpg

Picture complete with the old school, first generation Tinboats sticker

i think mine is a cu200 bantom curado. very similar to yours but i think mine is a few years older. i have three of them and have never had one problem with any of them. i wish i could find this kit for mine. i cant fine them for it anymore. that is nice of you man. hopefully someone will have that reel and take ya up on it.

FishinsMyLife said:
I know this is an old post, but if you're still looking to get rid of it... :mrgreen:

Reel.jpg

Picture complete with the old school, first generation Tinboats sticker

Finally!! Shoot me your shipping address in a PM. Congrats!!

monarch1652 said:
i think mine is a cu200 bantom curado. very similar to yours but i think mine is a few years older. i have three of them and have never had one problem with any of them. i wish i could find this kit for mine. i cant fine them for it anymore. that is nice of you man. hopefully someone will have that reel and take ya up on it.

biggreenfish.com

They should have it, along with some other cool stuff. Matt, the owner, is a really nice guy. Ive bought quite a few parts from him.

Latest posts