-SWAMP THANG - 1971 DURA CRAFT MOD V JON BOAT CONVERSION

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Advise and help? Whats the question... How awesome is my mod?

Cause on a scale from 1-10 its pretty awesome :mrgreen: :lol:

haha :wink: Looks really good man, quite the turn around!

quote="dyeguy1212"]Advise and help? Whats the question... How awesome is my mod?

Cause on a scale from 1-10 its pretty awesome :mrgreen: :lol:

haha :wink: Looks really good man, quite the turn around![/quote]

THANKS - REAL PROUD OF HER- JUST AS WE ALL ARE OF OUR MODS-
I AM GOING TO GO BUY A BOW TODAY! I FOUND ONE ON CRAIGS FOR 70 BUCKS - YOU THINK THIS BOAT WILL DO OK FOR BOWFISHING?[

There is a 17ft bass tracker that my neighbore is selling. Perfect condition Better than perfect price. I don't really want to sell the Duracraft , I just posted it to keep my options open for later. Doesn't hurt to advertise right? I don't think anyone will be calling anytime soon. I might have asked a little high on the price- what do you think - was it reasonable?

CHILLWILLATX said:
There is a 17ft bass tracker that my neighbore is selling. Perfect condition Better than perfect price. I don't really want to sell the Duracraft , I just posted it to keep my options open for later. Doesn't hurt to advertise right? I don't think anyone will be calling anytime soon. I might have asked a little high on the price- what do you think - was it reasonable?

Not to burst your bubble but yes, you asking price of $3400 (IMO) on CL Austin is way too steep.

Don't want to be insulting, and certainly don't want to make ya upset but $1500 is about top dollar for that rig.

#-o I have more than that in the re-build- looks like i'll be keeping this one for a while. These fix-ups are not as cheap as I thought. Yall know what I'm saying?

maybe some one will entertain me with an offer one of these days.... I really like this bass tracker my neighbore has- 17ft alum/ the rig is well cared for - 88 w/ 89 70hrs motor- beats the hell out of my 4hrspwr.... oh well I'll just keep prayin [-o<

Do you have any more detailed pics or an explanation on how you attached the board to the bow in the pic below?

file.php

Latest posts