Who has the coolest toys?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss it a lot!!!!! I started out on a mini bike at 3 that had training wheels on it. Then at 5 on to a Honda Mini Z50, then started racing at 6. Started riding an Honda XR70R (hated that bike as a kid). Then at 9 through 13 rode an Yamaha YZ80. Rode in the B class and finished top 5 every race for 2 seasons on that 80. Moved up to a Suzuki RM125, and started breaking bones..... tried my hand in the 250 class for a while but my knees were starting to go out.... 3 knee surgery's later.................. no more bikes. :LOL2:

Well you have the ground covered so I'll take it to the air.The balloon I built in 1992.The plane is fully aerobatic.To top it off I skydive & base jump.The base jump pic is at the New River George Bridge in West Virginia.

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 3,516
  • scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 3,516
  • scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 3,516
  • scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 3,516
crazyman wins..... :LOL2:

Skydiving I can take. Base jumping off a bridge.... :shock: skeeeeered.

You built that balloon??? Awesome Man!

:shock: :shock: I think I posted it before but, I spent most of my life so far, high in the air. I'm not afraid of heights by any means cuz of my job, but I've spent that time wisely to not become a dirt dart :!: therfore I don't jump :LOL2:

My wife likes to remind me she has skydived and I have not :oops:

I used to work with a guy who base jumped.... we would be up on a tower, and he would always be telling me how he would go about jumping off the thing......(crazy arse). He jumped off a few of em' on his off days, and also stupidly at night. [-X guy was nuts.

Sigpic-1.png

Car on the left is our 24 hours of LeMons race car. Car on the right is my Spec E30 race car. I built them both myself 8)

I started with the SLT750. It got boring pretty quick.....TOO SLOW. Ordered the 1050 in '98 and LOVED it til I got the wife the Virage TX (1165) and she was faster. That's why I got the SLX (1165)...and she still was faster......in rough water. The 3-seater was more stable in the chop and ran faster, but in the flat, the 2-seater was just a bit quicker. Always wanted to play with a Pro 785. Couldn't justify the $ since I just played and didn't race. I still have a 2-seat hull that's never been titled.....same style as the Pro. Don't know what to do with it?

Latest posts