PLAID Crazy Fishing Contest"Extended till the 23rd midnight"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihavenoideawhattoput

Reaction score
Prize: CUSTOM: Single or Two/color boat number decals.... I will take care of the cost of shipping it to the winner.

To win you must catch a fish While wearing PLAID Judging will be based on the size of the fish and the amount and color of PLAID you are wearing at the time of catching the fish. The smallest fish could win if your wearing some crazy PLAID combo at the time.

The judging will be done by the members with a poll.

Rules:

1. Must have made at least 10 legitamate posts in the past month.

2. Your MUST be wearing PLAID....Photo's must be taken of you and the fish either on the boat in the water or on the dock.

3. This will start August 13, 2010 and end August 23, 2010.

4. All Moderator's and Jim also can get in on this.

Lets see how this works!

Boat_Registration_Number-396x223.jpg

:LOL2:

AWESOME! :beer:

Thanks for doing this! =D>

And for those wondering why and how this contest came about, you need to read this thread: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15201

Plaid Crazy King?
Time to raise it up a notch! The winner be getting some fancy new custom Boat Stickers for your boat, But I asked If I could throw in a couple of more things to make it a little more interesting. Not only will the winner be getting a custom TinBoats.net Spinnerbait, they will also be getting a only one, in existence custom Trophy with their name on it Plaid Crazy contest winner Trophy. You will be featured on the homepage wearing your plaid, holding your trophy!

You will be the envy of all the other TinBoaters. :LOL2:
482.jpg

Askin me to wear plaid is one thing, but askin me to wear plaid and catch panfish is double trouble. Throw a real species in there like bass and Ill participate. I say just catch of the day while wearing plaid. Best pic wins by voting. I think we'll get a lot more participants that way. I really want those decals. Thanks

nathanielrthomas said:
Askin me to wear plaid is one thing, but askin me to wear plaid and catch panfish is double trouble. Throw a real species in there like bass and Ill participate. I say just catch of the day while wearing plaid. Best pic wins by voting. I think we'll get a lot more participants that way. I really want those decals. Thanks

Fixed, I like that idea better, had a hard time gettting the creativity flowing this morning, no coffee yet.

See update above.

It's on like donkey kong ninjas!!!!! I don't even have to go buy anything, I have a closet full of plaid. Shirts, shorts, pants, even a hat or two.

Aw Man!!!!! This is a prejudice contest!!!!!!!! I protest!!!!!! Just because I ain't got no plaid, I can't enter this contest!!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: I think this is gonna be funny!!!!!!

Did I call it or what? :mrgreen:

Great, I can just see it now.

The next TinBoat contest, a pic of you in plaid shorts with your catch of the day.

Latest posts