Any West coasters out there.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where you stationed at? Whidbey, Bermerton, Everett? I don't know of any clubs per say, but there's lots of good fishing in the rivers. Snohomish comes to mind, and of course there's a bunch of lakes. I used to take mine into Puget Sound and go crabbing, but only on very calm days. Wouldn't do to well to be caught in the ocean with a Jon boat :lol:
In the winter up by Marysville you can hunt pretty well out of the Sloughs. Lots of navigable water in them and plenty of great places to hunt. If you need specific places to put in, let me know and I'll ask my folks who are still living out that way.

RodeoHard said:
I am in the military and I am stationed in Washington. Are there any clubs out here for us Jon Boaters?

Hello RodeoHard. I am a member of a new bass club here in Western Washington. We are an electric only club that is just starting up. Our focus at this time is getting ready for the 2011 Tourney Season. If you are interested you can visit our website (https://www.pondjumperz.com) or track me down on WashingtonLakes.com under the name bcalvert if you have any questions.

Latest posts