1st Annual Memorial Day Tinboats.Net 2008 Cyber Tournaments

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Lets get ready to rumble.

Dates: This Tournament is going to start Thursday May 22, 2008 at 8:00 PM and ends Tuesday May 27, 2008 at 8:00 PM. That gives you more than 4.5 days to catch some fish.

Species:
Tournament 1: Largemouth, Smallmouth Bass, and Spotted Bass
Tournament 2: Crappie
Bait used: ANYTHING GOES (no snagging)

Rules: A secret item must be included with a picture of your fish, and that item will be announced Thursday night May 22, 2008 around 8PM. This is mandatory.

This time we are going to try something different again. All fish pictures must be submitted to me via PM or email. THERE IS TO BE NO POSTING OF FISH CAUGHT DURING TOURNEY TIME IN THIS THREAD. There will be no talking about SPECIFICS of the fish you caught.

You have up until Tuesday May 27, 2008 8:00 PM to submit to me your biggest fish.

I will choose the winner and post all the pictures, If I can't decide who's fish is the biggest, there will be a vote by the participating members of the tournament, with my decision being final word (I feel so powerful...LOL!).

Prizes: The winners gets a The highly sought after fancy plaque (LOL), and a couple of petty prizes....A Mattlures Ultimate BlueGill Swimbait and a Deps Buzzjet in your choice of color and size, Or a $50 credit Card to use where you wish!

The Cut-off Date for New Members for this tournament will be April 1, 2008, And only active members can participate.

If you have any questions PM me.

Let's keep this thread tournament related.

Above all I reserve the right to change anything I want at anytime in regards to these Tournaments because.

The Secret item that must be posted along with the fish is a Key. House key, car key, any kind of Key.

I would prefer that you hold the key and the fish in the picture, but if you can not a key next to a fish will work.

And the Winners are:

In the Crappie Category

The winner is Gamefisher!

gamefisher%7E0.jpg

There were entries by BLKfisher and Fishinslylife

blkfisher.JPG

Notice how Fishinsmylife is saying Tinboats.net is number one!
FML2.jpg

In the Bass Category

Winner by a hair was Shamoo!

This one was hard to judge by the picture, so I asked a panel of experts for a video replay :LOL2:

Shamoos Bass:
normal_shamoo1.jpg

Mr. Fishs Bass:
mrfish3.jpg

There were also entries by bluegillfisher, Mr.Fish,Fishinbuds and Fishinsmylife....Eligible photos :D

Bluegillfisher:
bluegillfisher.jpg

Fishinsmylife:
FML1.jpg

Mr.Fish:
mrfish1.jpg

mrfish2.jpg

mrfish4.jpg

FishingBuds:
fishinbuds2.jpg

fishinbuds1.jpg

Congrats to Shamoo and Gamefisher! =D>

I will order the coveted trophies this week, and please let me know what you want for a prize so I can get those too!

Attachments

• Dep-BuzzJet.jpg
    Dep-BuzzJet.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 4,674
  • Ultimatemale-bluegill.jpg
    Ultimatemale-bluegill.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4,672
How do we enter - by posting here?

I am in - and I have a secret location where I know a huge bass lives. I call it "The secret spot with the huge bass"

My special baits are off limits until after this contest - I am keeping them for me and only me, bwhahahahahahahaha

esquired said:

I am in - and I have a secret location where I know a huge bass lives. I call it "The secret spot with the huge bass"

My special baits are off limits until after this contest - I am keeping them for me and only me, bwhahahahahahahaha

No Entry needed this time (trying something different). If your an active member you can submit pictures as long as you follow the above rules. :D

esquired said:

I have a bunch of those, Who wants them LOL!

Jim,

Being the über-fisherman that I am (and you can tell, from the umlaut), I have refused to enter any of the previous competitions to give everyone a fair chance. Given that this is directly after my birthday, and I will be a full year wiser, as well as infinitely better looking, I am going to ask that you secede the tournament now, to me, saving everyone their time, trouble, and you for having to pick yet another secret item.

As a fair trade, I'll let you keep the plaque, you can display it proudly in your man cave as a constant reminder as to just who your daddy is, the Bluegill can go to David, so he can have "The secret spot with the huge bluegill" and I'll take a Buzzjet in Bone Crackle, but only because it sounds like 'Bone Cracking', which is über all in itself.

dampeoples said:
Jim,

Being the über-fisherman that I am (and you can tell, from the umlaut), I have refused to enter any of the previous competitions to give everyone a fair chance. Given that this is directly after my birthday, and I will be a full year wiser, as well as infinitely better looking, I am going to ask that you secede the tournament now, to me, saving everyone their time, trouble, and you for having to pick yet another secret item.

As a fair trade, I'll let you keep the plaque, you can display it proudly in your man cave as a constant reminder as to just who your daddy is, the Bluegill can go to David, so he can have "The secret spot with the huge bluegill" and I'll take a Buzzjet in Bone Crackle, but only because it sounds like 'Bone Cracking', which is über all in itself.

Have you been drinking with Dave again? :D

Jim said:
dampeoples said:
Jim,

Have you been drinking with Dave again? :D

Don't you mean Däve? :D

esquired said:

Im pretty sure i can copy them, the highest bidder gets them. If Daves the highest bidder I promise I wont sell them to anyone during the contest :) may we start the bidding at a buck a worm

I'm in ... This one is MINE !!!!! I'll be sticken pigs all weekend
I love the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jet jr... I have 8 different colors and they all catch fish

Wayne

You have up until Tuesday May 27, 2008 8:00 PM to submit to me your biggest fish.

Should the specified deadline time be 8pm your time zone for all entries? If I go by 8pm my time (Central) it'll already be 9pm your time (not that I'll be catching anything competitive, lol)

little anth said:
what has to be in the pic??i dident see where it said that
He can't tell us yet. The tournament doesn't start to a while down the road, and Jim doesn't give us the opportunity to "prefish" (cheat)

Fishin NJ said:
Bass Addict I doubt they can be copied! They are some high quality pours, esp the tubes, with some extreme action. And look out if you have got some of esquired's extra special custom colors, they should be illegal there so hot! Smallie Killers names them best, i do beleive. But enjoy giving it a shot. :wink:

I am not going to say anything else, I dont want to high jack jims org thread here. Thats not cool.

LOL oh silly silly Fishing Nj loves to stirr the pot, no only do I believe I can copy the Daves worms (colors included). I believe mine will out fish his, ill even go as far as to double Jims prize if the winning fish is caught on my baits!!!

Waterwings said:

Should the specified deadline time be 8pm your time zone for all entries? If I go by 8pm my time (Central) it'll already be 9pm your time (not that I'll be catching anything competitive, lol)

Correct! LOL!

The secret item in the Picture will be announced 8PM Eastern Time. You have up until 8PM your time on the last day to submit Pictures.

Latest posts