Indiana Jon Boat Clubs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indyriverrat

Reaction score
I have been kicking this idea around for quite some time and now I'm ready to take action! I've been fishing alot of lakes here in Indiana and have spoken with many fellow "Jon Boaters." They are absolutely for the idea. I am looking to start this and wanted to know where to simply begin! I have not a clue in regards to insurance, incorporations etc.... Please let me know if anyone in the Indiana area is interested.

I might be riverrat.

I just bought a jon maybe a month ago and am almost done "fixin' it up". I am planning a test launch and hope it doesn't sink sometime next week at Versailles State Park. I would like to find a river run to try at some point. I'm welcome to any suggestions.

tb

I know this thread hasn't been updated in a while but did you guys decide to start a "jon boat" club? I just recently purchase a jon boat and I would like to learn more about the world of fishing. I would consider myself a moderate fisherman and I hope to learn more from an experienced angler. I know it's already October, but I was hoping to join a club for next year (2012). Email me for more info.

Latest posts