Pictures of reloading set-ups

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWalker

Reaction score
I'm cleaning out the basement to make room for a bench and storage. Just looking to get some ideas before it gets built. Right now I only have my 12 gauge press, but will most likely start reloading a couple others. I have an xd40, have been looking at 1911's, and need to decide on a rifle. I also plan on incorporating a little free space to work on the 10/22 and installing upgrades and such on other guns.

Thanks.

I havent been around in a while, but was curious how you were coming along on this project?

Im a big time reloader. I only have 2 of my 4 presses mounted on my 8ft bench at the moment. All are single stage presses. But looking to increase the size of my work area a little more and set up the other 2 presses as well. I am reloading mainly .45 ACP, 9mm, 7mm Rem Mag, 300 Win Mag, 338 Win Mag, .308 Win, 223 Rem, 224 TTH, .300 Whisper and 12 guage.

Id post a pic but the Cannon Rebel died and all I have is a crappy cell phone camera!

Latest posts