JDBaits.com Facebook/Help Wanted

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're talking just a fan page right? Like what TinBoats has?

I'll get you taken care of, assuming I can use the graphics from your webpage. Otherwise I'll leave it to someone who has photoshop.

PM me the info you want included.

BassAddict said:
So i think im finally ready to add a JDBaits facebook page,

Next thing you know, you'll have thousands of hot women wanting to be your friend.

Is that what you really want? :lol:

Thanks dyeguy PM sent

Quackrstackr said:
BassAddict said:
So i think im finally ready to add a JDBaits facebook page,

Next thing you know, you'll have thousands of hot women wanting to be your friend.

Is that what you really want? :lol:

LMAO all women are hot online, then you meet them and they windup being 300lb truck drivers.................................. Not making that mistake AGAIN!! :oops:

You know that pretty soon your going to be so big that you are not going to be able to take the winters off from pouring :LOL2: . Which I hope is a good thing for you and your company!!

Specknreds said:
You know that pretty soon your going to be so big that you are not going to be able to take the winters off from pouring :LOL2: . Which I hope is a good thing for you and your company!!

Thats kind of what im hoping for, but closing down is the best thing I can do for now until I can afford a better shop. The one winter I did stay open I think I spent more on propane just to keep things warm than I ever took in.

And for you guys who are interested Dyeguy got me a good start for a FB page which u can find at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/JDBaits/174892449210738 or just search for jdbaits!

Liked!

i'm still fairly new here and have not had a chance to try your baits yet. i'll probably try to order some in a couple months for the spring bass bite.

I 'liked' it and sent it to 68 of my friends who fish.

Now, bring on the sparkle beetles and cocahoes!
=D>

I liked it but I'm really mad about it. You've been open for a day and already have more likes than my build your own baits page. I'll have to come up with some way compete with your traffic. :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :LOL2:

BYOB Fishing said:
I liked it but I'm really mad about it. You've been open for a day and already have more likes than my build your own baits page. I'll have to come up with some way compete with your traffic. :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :LOL2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Will a B.Y.O.B link on the page make you any happier with me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BYOB Fishing said:

What's your FB link and I will hit you up and send it out to my fishing buds. 8)

Latest posts