Bass tournaments in wisconsin?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trophybass13

Reaction score
im looking for bass tournaments in wisconsin that i could participate in bieng 16 years old. my dad would be fishing with me so i dont care if you have to be on a team with someone 18 or older. does anyone know of any of these tournaments taking place this summer? if so, what area of wisconsin, and what lakes are they on? thanks guys.

A quick Google search turned this website up...

https://www.great-lakes.org/lk_tourn.html#WI

It also has listings from all other states too. If I was planning on having room in my rebuild for a livewell, I might consider a few of these Wisconsin tournies. I just don't think one tournament ever other year warrants a livewell an the work that goes into installing one. I'd rather have the storage in a small boat... But I digress.

Also, I remember a fishing tournament every year on Lake Wisconsin that was specifically for parents and kids. I grew up near Prairie du Sac which is very near the lake and I think the tournament was organized out of a bait shop there, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I couldn't find any info about that specific tourny, but that site above should be a good start for you.

I was all over the internet the other night searching. alot of the websites i found are not very resourceful because they dont say the lake most of the time, and the clear rules on age, bait, etc.

Hey, just pmed you about one of my favorite tourneys. If you are near Milwaukee/Waukesha - Nemabin Lakes has an unofficial/official Monday night tournament (think it's $20 a boat to enter?). It goes from 5or 6 to 9 every Monday. Look on lake-link.com for more info (search hard, but it's there)
There are also tourneys and Pewaukee and Nagawicka each year, but I've never fished them. One place to search is the DNR website. There is a calendar where you can filter by lake and see what's going on at each one. They usually have a contact person for the tourney -or enough info I could find out about them. Usually too pricy for me though.

Latest posts