Not your everyday conversion...10' Livingston dual hull

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LMBDave

Reaction score
Sorry I dont have any pics from the build, just the finished project. This was my first conversion project.

These livingstons are awesome boats. They are incredibly stable and make awesome bass fishing boats...however, they are very heavy, about 200lbs completely dry.

here's the boat:

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

manley09 said:
That's a nice looking boat you did a great job

thank u man, its a fun boat. working on my next conversion right now. its a 12' columbian tri-hull. Gonna be interesting. I'll post a link to the thread after i get it started.

Is that a harbor freight trailer? Also what size trolling motor do you use for this boat?

Awesome conversion! Nice job. I think that's roomiest 10 footer I've seen. Looks like a great fishing platform.

Now you just need a 3-4 hp outboard on a jack plate, and you can run really shallow with that thing. Does it have a capacity plate on it?

tinboatlover said:
It looks great! How wide is it?

This thing was over 55" wide, i cant remember exactly how wide it was. Most stable small boat u can get though i guarantee it. Sold it about 2 weeks ago, then started working on my new project. Check it out in my signature, 12' columbian.

Latest posts