TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Rapala,

Thanks for joining! I look forward to seeing some Walleye and Sauger pictures. Post up a picture of your Vessel if you can! Where are you from If you don't mind! :D

Jim

Hey Rapala... Glad to see you found the site and signed up! I think you'll like it here.

How far are you East Tenn guys from Greenville? My wife has family down there and I am looking for places to fish when I am in that area.

bAcKpAiN said:
How far are you East Tenn guys from Greenville? My wife has family down there and I am looking for places to fish when I am in that area.

I'm about 45 minutes to an hour away... Cherokee Lake is right next door and so is Douglas Lake. I fish both of them regularly. Let me know when you are coming down and maybe we can go. If not, I'll at least try to help you out with what I know.

That would be awesome! I am normally there for about a week at some point in the year. None of her family really fish so I am kinda stuck doing alot of porch sitting. I make it a point to hit the nolachucky(sp) river when I go (near a dam somewhere in the middle of nowhere lol). Haven't really done all that great just a few channel cats, last summer I had a nice carp on that I pulled the hook through its mouth half way through the fight.

WOOt!

Back to the topic, How hoes the boat ride in the rough waters? I was looking at those type boats when I was buying last year. In the end I couldn't afford any I waw anyway and went with the one I have but I was heavily interested in those.

Latest posts