Shout out to Vinyl Images

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
The weather finally broke, and it was warm enough to apply the boat name I got from member bulldog of Vinyl Images.

I won a contest a while back for the best boat name, and I got three of these decals, 2 this size and one really big one at no cost. Right now I have some fishfinder wires and whatnot going down the back of the transom, so I'm waiting to put the big one on until I get new graphs and can redirect the wires. For now, I'm rocking the smaller one, and it looks awesome (IMO). Keep in mind that I merely gave them name and the idea for the cartoon, and they did the rest. Absolutely amazing.

I also just ordered some MC numbers from bulldog, and I applied them as well. The pictures I took came out crappy, so I'll have to take some new ones at some point. However I wanted to suggest that everyone give him a shout if they're looking for new numbers. His products go on easier than any decal I've ever used, and they seem much more forgiving around rivets. The prices are very competitive as well. I got a custom set for the same price BPS wanted for some piece of crap peel-and-stick numbers in all black.

Attachments

• Boatname.jpg
    Boatname.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 946
Thanks for the kind words. :beer: We really take pride on what we do at VI and it shows in our work and the quality vinyls we use.

That boat name graphic really turned out well. I can't take the credit for the design though. I have a full time designer on staff that is awesome at what he does. Props to him. It is crazy what he comes up with on a daily basis.

Latest posts