Okuma Guide Series Big Bait Casting Rods

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill let you know what i think of it when it gets here next week(was a good price less than half what the loomis i was lookin at cost)

i dont know whos fault i think it would be hard for them to be damaged during delivery, and if someone wasn't really looking they might not notice.

It was in a very thick tube, it was the first two eyes, or the two closest to the reel seat that were damaged, with all the pading I cant figure out how they could have been damaged during the shipping

well finally canceled this order. They seem very unorganized at tackle warehouse, last week I started emailing them to see if they had or when they would be sending a replacement, they didnt even know that they had already gotten the rod back, they asked me for the shipping information i used to ship it back, so I gave it to them, and asked when i could expect them to ship a new one, well that was on friday of last week, got no emails from them so on wed I emailed them again, at which point they claimed to have emailed me saying it would be on back order (they hadnt emailed me) That just upset me

slim357 said:
well finally canceled this order. They seem very unorganized at tackle warehouse, last week I started emailing them to see if they had or when they would be sending a replacement, they didnt even know that they had already gotten the rod back, they asked me for the shipping information i used to ship it back, so I gave it to them, and asked when i could expect them to ship a new one, well that was on friday of last week, got no emails from them so on wed I emailed them again, at which point they claimed to have emailed me saying it would be on back order (they hadnt emailed me) That just upset me

TW is usually pretty good. Maybe they are too big now......Time will tell if we start getting more reports of crappy service.

Jim said:
slim357 said:

TW is usually pretty good. Maybe they are too big now......Time will tell if we start getting more reports of crappy service.

Made my first and last order with them. Cancelled my order for the Carrot Stix after waiting for almost 2 months. Not sure if the problem lies with TW or e21, but it was enough for me. Maybe they [TW] have new ownership/management.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

Latest posts